Indian Motorcycle, the original American motorcycle company was unveiled the new model year 2013 Indian Chief Vintage Final Edition before a gathering of the motorcycle industry press from the floor of the International Motorcycle Show in Long Beach. Indian Motorcycle is one of America’s most legendary and iconic brands through unrivaled racing dominance and has won the hearts of motorcyclists around the world, founded in 1901.
Each example will feature a numbered emblem on the frame. The paint features a combination of Indian Red, Gold Pinstripe and Thunder Black. The seat and saddlebags are in black leather. The model remains unchanged with its six-speed gearbox and 105 ci PowerPlus engine. This model includes windshield, engine guards, chrome grab rail, chrome fender tips and driving lamps. The price of this bike is in North America with a MSRP of $37,599 and $39,599 in Canada.
- http://www.motofotostudio.com/2013/06/15/wide-and-white-a-history-of-the-whitewa...http://www.motofotostudio.com/2013/06/15/wide-and-white-a-history-of-the-whitewall-tire/Wide and White – A History of the Whitewall Tire | MotoFotoStudiowww.motofotostudio.comEarly automobile tires were made entirely of natural white rubber, but that white rubber compound didn’t offer sufficient traction and endurance, so carbon black was added to the rubber […]
- Idea: Infrared Display On Motorcycles – See Chickens Crossing The Road At Night
- Beautiful and Atmospheric Video By Iron & Resin
- A BMW Motorcycle Powered Citroen 2CV Car
- Polaris ‘gunning’ for Harley-Davidson with revived … – Milwaukee
- Motorcycles take to the roads as summer approaches – Norwich, CT …
Motorcycle Video Awesome
- Motordrome - Board Track Motorcycle Racing in the US
- A brief history of board track Motordrome cycle ra...